Play – Recreation at the Caba
Cabarita Beach Bowls & Sports Club has three well maintained greens for competition and social lawn bowls. In 2011 our bowling greens were voted the best greens in NSW. Click here to go to the Bowls Page »
Social Golf Club
Golf Club membership (senior or junior) $5.50. The Club plays social golf approximately once per month at local golf courses. After the game golfers return to the Bowls and Sports Club for a presentation in the clubs Auditroium. The Committee of the Golf Club meet on the second Tuesday of the month at the Sports Club.
Next Games – 2018 Schedule
- 14 January – Coolangatta Tweed River Course – 6:30am Tee
- 18 February – Ballina – 6:30am Tee (Venue TBC)
- 18 March – Burleigh Heads – 8:00am NSW Tee
- 8 April – Mullumbimby – 6:30am Tee
- 6 May – Byron Bay – 7:00am Tee
- 10 June – Ocean Shores – 7:00am Tee
- 1 July – Surfers Paradise – 8:00am NSW Tee
- 7 July – Presentation Night
- 19 August – Tweed Coolangatta West Course – 6:30am Tee
- 9 September – Surf n Turf Mullumbimby – 6:30am Tee
- 14 October – Ballina – 6:30am Tee (Venue TBC)
- 4 November – Murwillumbah 7:30am Tee
- 2 December – Ocean Shores 6:30am Tee
- President – Chris Middleton – ph. 0428 869 625
- Secretary – Fred Perlenfein – ph. 0418 590 849
- Treasurer – Ben Huber – ph. 0455 295 003
- Club Captain – Kurt Hejduk- ph. 0429 998 118
New members welcome – contact any Committee member for more information
Join the Cabarita Beach Art Club. It is only $5 for the year and caters to all levels of artists from beginners to the established painter. The classes are held every Tuesday from 12pm to 3pm in the Old Club House.
Make new friends while enhancing your hidden artistic talents! For more information please call Neville Kehoe on 02 6676 3771.
Check out some great paintings from our classes in the gallery to the right!
The Fishing Club
The Fishing Club
The Cabarita Beach Social Fishing Club is a sub-club of the Cabarita Beach Bowls & Sports Club, and is a family orientated Club.
We have a fishing competition on the first full week-end of each month. We also organise 2-3 weekend away fishing trips per year.
Members may fish anywhere – Beach, Estuary, Rock or Off shore. Fishing commences at 5:00am Saturday until weigh-in at 12 noon Sunday. The weigh-in is held at the Cabarita Beach Bowls & Sports Club at the old Club house. At the weigh-in we provide a BBQ lunch for members and their families.
Adult members must firstly be a financial member of the Bowls & Sports Club. It will cost adults an additional $5.50 and juniors $3.30, to join the Fishing Club. The cost to fish each month is $3.00 for adults and $1.00 for juniors and sub-juniors, payable at the weigh-in.
Membership application forms are available at the Cabarita Beach Bowls & Sports Club reception desk. The reception desk can also provide copies of the Club rules and annual calendar of events.
For further information or queries, please contact:
Bob Wickbold – Secretary on 02 66760313 or 0439 453 783